TAILORED ARTWORKS KITCHEN SPLASHBACKS
REAL ART KITCHEN SPLASHBACKS
A new collaboration between Craftbuilt Kitchens and Tailored Artworks
Planning your new kitchen and want something different? Tailored Artworks ‘Real Art Kitchen Splashbacks’ are custom designed with you to create a unique and relevant conversation piece. It’s art inspired by you and your kitchen!
It’s about textures and glamour! You can have real textures, metallic and iridescent light effects, charcoal marks, even the glimmer of gold and silver leaf to add glamour and become your kitchen’s defining statement. Lightfast, heat, water, mould, mildew, dust and pest resistant, your hand painted Real Art Kitchen Splashback by Brisbane Customised Artwork Specialist, Sharron Tancred, will sit behind an easy clean sheet of lo-iron toughened glass, unite the kitchen finishes Craftbuilt Kitchens can help you choose, add value to your home and create your ultimate style statement!
Here’s the Real Art Kitchen Splashback creative process:
- Design your kitchen and finishes
- Plan up to 3M x 1.2M splashback size and exact power point location
- Power points will sit above the glass
- Allow for 13mm art and glass thickness
- Now book your Art and Décor Planning Session
- Make it relevant to you!
- Together we will design your personality plus splashback according to the rules of interior design
- Our quote will include art, glass, installation, freight and GST
- If you are happy, pay 50% deposit
- Your artwork will progress through our approval stages to final
- Your residual payment is due upon final artwork approval
- 10 days prior to installation our installer will check measure, confirm quote and advise us of the final trim size
- We trim the artwork to 1 cm less than the glass size on all sides, sand the sides and deliver it to the installer; together we cut out the power points locations to match the glass.
- The installer applies a metallic/plain glass paint trim to glass to conceal the artworks edges and add ab decorative finish. Paint pulldowns available.
- Alternatively, art and glass can be installed before cabinetry for a seamless finish!
- Art is installed with double sided tape
- Art and glass are suspended on blocks and siliconed in
- Installer leaves to set
- Installer returns if necessary to trim and finalise finish
- Real Art Kitchen Splashbacks special effects
- All paints and special effects are heat tested up to 80 degrees celsius and are lightfast
- Charcoal textures
- Natural salt, mica or non-abrasive to glass textures
- Metallics effects unite your kitchen finishes:
Black/White Iron and Rust effect
Copper and patina effects
Bronze and Verdigris effect
Gold and silver leaf available
- Iridescent pearl or coloured pigments add dreamy glamour
REAL ART KITCHEN SPLASHBACKS: Installation and glass $850 p/m2 + art, freight + GST
MOSAIC: Tiles & international freight $850 p/m2 + art & GST, DIY Installation/tiler
Let us know that you are interested and have a look at the value Sharron Tancred gives you at an Art and Décor Planning Session to design and quote your Real Art Kitchen Splashback and glass installation. Every artwork is guaranteed to match your space and be loved. Feel free to call Sharron on 07 3491 6400 / 0419 428 628 for a friendly chat!
Interested to add special effects to your kitchen splashback?
Download this PDF file for product specifications.