Love the smell of baked bread? Why not make your own? Do away with the store bought products and bake bread in your own kitchen.
Imagine the fresh aroma of crisp, crumbly and moist newly baked bread – hot from the oven. Entirely possible when you have the right benchtop for kneading dough and the right oven for baking bread.
First time baking bread? Try this easy 4-ingredient simple Damper Bread recipe from Yummly:
Prepare for your kitchen to smell heavenly!
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 25 g unsalted butter chilled cubed
- 175 ml milk
PREP TIME 10 Minutes. COOK TIME 30 Minutes. SERVES 8
- Mix the flour with the salt in a large bowl. Add the butter and rub it into the flour with the tips of your fingers, until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Stir in the milk with a round blade knife (butter knife) to make a soft, but not sticky dough.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured work surface and shape into a soft, smooth ball.
- Set the ball of dough onto a tray or baking sheet and flatten gently to make a round about 17cm across. Cut a deep cross in the dough and brush lightly with milk.
- Bake at 190C for 30 minutes until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Invest in the best and modern kitchen appliance and have the confidence to try out a more experimental and creative approach in baking bread. It gives off a lovely baked aroma which is perfect for socialising in your modern kitchen space.
Good Chef Bad Chef Adrian Richardson shows us how to make a perfect loaf of bread in the Kleenmaid Hydrolytic Steam Oven:
If you’re looking for a kitchen manufacturer and specialist who can guide you in designing the right kitchen for your personal needs, Craftbuilt Kitchens’ own experienced professionals hold over 40 years of expertise on their belt.
Whether you’re opting for a modern, contemporary, minimalistic or traditional approach, finding the right kitchen can be easy when you sit down with us. Visit our Stones Corner Design Studio today and avail of amazing discounts!