45 Years of Experience Completing Bathroom Renovations Brisbane Northside
We may be ‘Craftbuilt Kitchens’, but don’t let our name fool you – our experienced team of designers and trades also specialise in custom bathroom renovations Brisbane. With over 45 years of experience, we have the expertise, technology and industry contacts needed to carry out a seamless bathroom renovation…one that is completed on time, on budget and with minimal stress for the homeowner.
As a premier bathroom designer in Brisbane, we believe in providing homeowners with a complete bathroom renovations package. Unlike some bathroom renovators, we won’t leave all the really difficult aspects of the project up to you. We can take care of ordering materials, liaising with contractors, and scheduling deliveries. All you have to do is sit back, relax and let us handle everything for you!
At Craftbuilt, we’re committed to only using the highest-quality products and employing tradespeople who have an established reputation for excellence.
Visit Our Showroom for Bathroom Renovation North Brisbane
It can be difficult at the very beginning of a Bathroom renovation project to know exactly what you want. You know you need something newer and more functional…but when it comes to choosing colors, you’re not too sure. Or you may have been researching for months, and you’ve now got plenty of ideas for your bathroom renovation…but how do you know which suppliers will deliver a value for money product? Whether you’re the former or the latter (or somewhere in between), our custom-designed showroom in Stones Corner is the ideal place to begin your bathroom renovation journey.
Our expert design team will be able to show you a wide range of the latest products, finishes, and fixtures that are popular for bathroom renovations Northside Brisbane. We have established relationships with a range of high-quality suppliers, so you can have confidence regarding any product you see in our showroom. Our accessible showroom is open on Tuesdays through Fridays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bathroom Renovations Brisbane
If you’re contemplating a bathroom renovation, you probably already have a lot of questions. To help you get started, we’ve put together answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that we receive about bathroom renovations:
How much will a bathroom renovation cost?
The 2018/2019 Housing Industry Association (HIA) Kitchens and Bathroom survey found that the median price for a bathroom renovation in Australia is around $19,500. However, costs can vary significantly depending on a range of factors, including:
- The scope of works.
- Whether or not the bathroom layout needs to change.
- What kind of fixtures and finishes you select.
For an accurate cost estimate of your proposed bathroom renovation, just book an appointment for a personalised in-home design consultation.
How long will a bathroom renovation take to complete?
The HIA Kitchens and Bathrooms survey (mentioned above) discovered that bathroom renovations usually get completed in 16 days. However, the same survey also showed that 1 in 4 renovations takes 26+ days to finish. In our experience, most bathroom renovation Brisbane North projects take between 2 and 8 weeks, depending on the size of the bathroom and the scope of work involved (e.g., are we just replacing a shower and some cabinetry, or are we gutting the interior and fully redesigning the layout?).
Is it a good idea to change the existing bathroom layout during a renovation?
The answer to this question will largely depend on how happy you are with your existing bathroom layout. If your current bathroom design is functional and makes good use of the space, then it may be worth leaving things as they are. However, if your bathroom is cramped, wastes valuable floorspace and prevents you from including desired features (such as a new bathtub), then it may very well be worth designing a new layout. Structural changes (such as moving walls or lowering the floor) will increase the time and cost involved in the project. This is also true of any changes to the plumbing and electrical connections, as qualified trades will need to complete more extensive work.
What are some of the biggest design trends for bathroom renovations in Brisbane?
Some of the latest design innovations that we’re excited to use in our bathroom renovations include:
- Floating vanities: Not only do floating vanities look fantastic, but they can also help a smaller bathroom to appear more spacious (by creating an uninterrupted view of the flooring). A floating vanity can also make it easier to keep your bathroom clean and sanitised.
- Large-format wall tiles: Oversized wall tiles can help to turn even the most basic of bathrooms into a space that feels luxuriant. They look great when paired with natural stone or stone-look materials, and the minimal grout line makes them ideal for low maintenance bathrooms.
- Backlit mirrors: Over three-quarters of homeowners will choose to upgrade mirrors when renovating a bathroom. And many are now choosing to upgrade to a backlit design. A backlit mirror can add a touch of glamour to a bathroom design and is a practical choice for rooms without much natural light.
- Innovative bathtubs: Freestanding bathtubs are an amazing feature to include in a bathroom renovation – but they can also take up a lot of usable space. To overcome this obstacle, more homeowners are now choosing partially freestanding baths (which are installed flush with one wall and freestanding on the other 3 sides) or soaking tubs (which have increased depth but take up less space).
- Engineered-stone benchtops: Engineered-stone benchtops (such as Caesarstone) have become very popular in the past few years. This is largely because engineered-stone is an extremely durable material with a beautiful finish and an affordable price point. This benchtop material is now available in a wide range of colours to suit almost any bathroom design.
A Reputation for Excellence
Craftbuilt is very proud to have received 2 consecutive “Best Of Houzz” awards for Customer Service (in 2020 and 2021). Businesses are nominated for this award based on their verified customer reviews and their overall business rating on Houzz (an online platform with over 40 million members).
Craftbuilt Kitchens has also received numerous positive reviews from past clients, including the following comments:
“Craftbuilt did an amazing bathroom renovation for me. Thanks to Sharon’s amazing design I now have a linen cupboard and a fantastic and stylish bathroom. Everyone at Craftbuilt were great to deal with, especially Paul their legend tradie.” – Tans
“Absolutely impressed with finished product. Fitted exactly as per planned timeframe. Trades were all punctual, pleasant and professional. Products second to none. Communication from the company throughout was exemplary. I cannot recommend Craftbuilt enough if you are after a truly quality product and experience.” – Anthony
“This is our 7th project with Craftbuilt Kitchens since the 70’s. All…have been of the same superb quality. We were very pleased to find that the staff still showed their enthusiasm and the showroom is even more fabulous. With each visit over the years, we felt we always had the latest ideas and gadgets to choose from…Their attention to detail and after sales service have been outstanding. Thank you, Justine and all the Team, and Craftbuilt…You haven’t lost your touch.” – John
To find out more about how Craftbuilt Kitchens can help you complete your bathroom renovation, contact our design team today.
Book an Appointment with us Today
Book an appointment with us today or head down to our new modern bathroom design studio at 15/76 Old Cleveland Road, Stones Corner to start your bathroom renovations process with us!