Doing something together is a great and fun way to get to know each other better. Activities can bring out personalities that you’ve never seen before.
What’s the best way to get to know each other intimately? Try a new recipe! Something not too difficult and both can definitely agree on. Especially, a recipe you both haven’t tried yet!
We suggest Good Chef Bad Chef’s Ricotta Gnocchi. Sounds like a handful but it’s easy to make.
- Serves 5. Time 25 minutes
- 500g ricotta
- 150g pasta tipo “00” plain flour
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- 1 egg
- 150g parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine well with your hands.
- Dust flour onto a benchtop and roll the pasta dough into long even strips.
- Cut into bite sized pieces. If you’re planning to renovate your kitchen, laminate benchtops work great. They come in a range of colours to suit any taste.
- After cutting into bite sized pieces, carefully place them into boiling water, stir around the water gently and when the gnocchi rises to the top it is cooked.
- Remove it with a strainer.
- Add cooked gnocchi to sauce of your choice and serve immediately.
Thinking of updating your kitchen stove top? Visit our Updated Modern Kitchen Showroom at Stones Corner today and avail of amazing kitchen appliance discounts!